Merry Cilicia Bashing and a Happy New Year!
1) RACIST (apparently for the complains about the Jugha cemetary destruction - and he is concerned we sound like rabid Serbs about to commit genocide against the Croats)
2) The Diasporans who are writing on the logs don't have a strong stake in the country's success.
3) We believe "Armenia can do no wrong! Anyone who criticizes it is destroying it!"
and by inference
3) None of us believe there can ever be peace with Azerbaijan.
4) We are incapable of writing anything remotely negative about Armenia
In fact, he finds these logs so distasteful that "he doesn’t link them because he doesn’t want to send them traffic." My god! What are we writing here, people??!?!
Eh, what can I say, it's so obviously not true it would be laughable, if this guy weren't actually editor of a compilation blog about Armenia on an international blog compilation site. Where he comes up with this crap is beyond me, since anyone can clearly see that there is plenty of complaining here about Armenia's problems, we've dreamt out loud about the opening of borders which would come with peace here before, we clearly have a very real stake in the countries success (whether measured in dollars, time or all those remonds we've done), and as far as I can tell, not a single one of us is racist. We could all sit and happily spend time with a non-denialist Turk.
So not a single thing he says about us is true, the insults are quite strong, and I dunno why I even care... read all about it for yourselves.
Aaaanyway, Happy New Year folks, and please don't get caught up in massacring Azeris in all the festivities!